logo
kidszone punkt
infothek forum galerie sitemap

anfang zurück weiter ans ende eine ebene nach oben

Wednesday (16/50)

Egger Eva

Mittwoch, 16. Juli 2014

Dear parents and all the other people!

The breakfast was very good! In the workshop today we watched scenes from a film about Nelson Mandela. In the evening we will watch the whole film in German. We sang another song: Shosholoza.

This afternoon a rugby team from Brixen is coming . Its name is "Black Eagles". I am very excited! It will be very intresting and fun.

Thanks for the comments! I am happy that at home everything is okay too. :D Please write again back soon!

Bye bye, Eva <3 

3 Kommentare

1 Comment from Mum

16.07.2014 12:25

Hello Eva!
Thanks for your third message!

2 Comment from Mum

16.07.2014 12:40

Hello Eva, I don`t know what happend, but there are only two sentences left from my loooong comment - now I have to write the letter again ...
Ok:
You can imagine that I am very very jealous of you because of the rugby-match! ;) Hihihi - joke! But I wish you an interesting and exciting afternoon, enjoy it!
This morning I drunk coffee with grandma-pa-obermais. They thought that I would be very lonely this week - without you! Best wishes from them.
Wishes from your godmother Eva too, of course. She`s proud of you - as I am. :)
By the way: You never wrote about moskitos so far. Did you meet some? Maybe there are only tickling midgies at Rechtenthal ... =o)
I`m looking forward to reading from you and your activities. I`m sure you will enjoy your new rugby-experience this afternoon! Good luck!
Yours,
mum

3 Comment from Papi

16.07.2014 19:51

Hi Eva,

Seems to be very interesting your time at Rechtenthal. I'm glad that you learn the story of Nelson Mandela. He is one of the most important men of the last century. For us "oldies" his life is not history. I still can remember when he wos released from prison and became president of South Africa.
I wish you all the best, learn interesting things and have fun!
See you soon
Papi

Comment from Mum

Hello Eva, I don`t know what happend, but there are only two sentences left from my loooong comment - now I have to write the letter again ...
Ok:
You can imagine that I am very very jealous of you because of the rugby-match! ;) Hihihi - joke! But I wish you an interesting and exciting afternoon, enjoy it!
This morning I drunk coffee with grandma-pa-obermais. They thought that I would be very lonely this week - without you! Best wishes from them.
Wishes from your godmother Eva too, of course. She`s proud of you - as I am. :)
By the way: You never wrote about moskitos so far. Did you meet some? Maybe there are only tickling midgies at Rechtenthal ... =o)
I`m looking forward to reading from you and your activities. I`m sure you will enjoy your new rugby-experience this afternoon! Good luck!
Yours,
mum

Der Kommentar wird endgültig gelöscht. Bist du sicher, dass du das tun willst?

zum seitenanfang

punkt
seitenbereich schließen

Deutsch

Anmeldung