infothek forum galerie sitemap

anfang zurück weiter ans ende eine ebene nach oben

Heroes & US (first day) (21/318)

Plant Annika

Dienstag, 14. Juli 2015

Kategorie:

Summer Academy 2015

I'm ambitiousAnnika :)

It is the second day in the Summeracademy. Today we did a dance. It was very nice. We will present this on Friday when our parents are here. We are studying what a hero is, it was very intersting to hear what other people think about a hero. I have a lot of fun here, we often play games in the breaks  with other peoples and make friends. When we have the Workshop we study many things with a lot of fun but we are also serious.

I'm very happy to be here. I'm looking forward to the next few days here.

From Annika

3 Kommentare

1 Kommentar von Monica

14.07.2015 23:01

Ciao Annika sono davvero contenta tu sia tanto entusiasta di questo corso.Stringi tante nuove amicizie e cerca di fare tesoro di tutto quello che imparerai nei giorni della tua permanenza alla Summeracademy. Scrivi ancora . Un saluto ed un abbraccio.

2 Kommentar von David

15.07.2015 14:31

E Annika, sono tuo fratello.
Sono contento per te che questo corso ti piaccia.
Scatta un paio di foto, e quamdo torni, raccontami tutto.
I und de vom Training griasn di olle.

3 Kommentar von Ursula

15.07.2015 16:16

Hi Annika,
I'm happy that you like the summer-academy! So you've got a lot of new friends there?
To which song you will dance on friday? I'm sure that is a funny one and when you return at home I would like to see the dance!
I hope that you enjoy the next two days and learn a lot of this language on the academy.

Greetings from Siusi,
Ursula

Kommentar von Ursula

Hi Annika,
I'm happy that you like the summer-academy! So you've got a lot of new friends there?
To which song you will dance on friday? I'm sure that is a funny one and when you return at home I would like to see the dance!
I hope that you enjoy the next two days and learn a lot of this language on the academy.

Greetings from Siusi,
Ursula

Der Kommentar wird endgültig gelöscht. Bist du sicher, dass du das tun willst?

zum seitenanfang

punkt
seitenbereich schließen

Deutsch

Anmeldung