logo
kidszone punkt
infothek forum galerie sitemap

anfang zurück weiter ans ende eine ebene nach oben

Day 3 (22/50)

Fulterer Lisa

Mittwoch, 16. Juli 2014

Dear Mum and Dad,

Why are you not writing??? I hope that you have read one of my 3 letters!!! I am fine. How are you?

Today we watched some parts of a film about Nelson Mandela and the South Africa rugby team in the year 1995. It was interesting. We also sang a song with the name Shosholoza and we sang the anthem again . It sounds much better than yesterday!

You know what we are going to do in the afternoon???-The rugby team from Brixen comes to us and teaches us how to play rugby! I hope I will understand it...;-)

Please write back SOON-I want to have a letter NOW!!!;-)

Greetings, Lisa

Ps: I will send you some photos of the rugby afternoon later. Love you!

2 Kommentare

1 Comment from Domesle Yvonne

16.07.2014 15:22

Dear Lisa
Well, if your parents don't write, we will write to you. Thank you so much for all your hard work and input, it is really lovely having you in our group.
Love Yvonne and Caroline
PS Hope you enjoyed and understood the rugby!

2 Comment from MonikaFill

17.07.2014 13:50

Hey sweetie, I'm sooo sorry but I've forgotten the blog... so und iatz schreib i liaber aso weiter damit i mi net blamier ;-).. i frei mi fest mit dir dass es dir guat geat und gfollt, bled gongen mit der Brille, ober des biag der Optiker schun wieder hin (Hauptsoche du siegsch eppes).. Wia worn rugby? Ellenbogentechnik perfektioniert ;-)? Und immer her mit den Fotos!!
Bis morgen mein Mädchen, hon di liiiieb!! (Knutschis a von Papi!)
Mum

Dein Kommentar

Captcha
zum seitenanfang

punkt
seitenbereich schließen

Deutsch

Anmeldung